10/19/08

Biodata

Currenly, I am a NUS science undergraduate doing my Honours year in Biology, a degree most people would avoid. I am driven by an insatiable curiousity about life and marvelled by how Mother Nature has created an answer for most of our questions.

I am an avid explorer, always looking for new places to visit, be it deep underwater or high up in the mountains, which is not only refreshing but also allows me to learn more about myself. Personally, I feel that life is too short to do all that i want to experience, which makes me a go getter and someone who values time alot.

2 comments:

Elaine Lim said...

Hi Eugene,

It is good that you have stated your interests and personality. From your biodata, I can see that you are adventurous and self-driven.

Perhaps you should also state the skills that you have gained from your experiences as an explorer. Any past achievements will make your biodata more appealing too.

Cheers,
Elaine

grace kim said...

Hi Eugene,

This post reads more like a description of yourself rather than a biodata which should include some personal details about your skills and achievements rather simply than about your character or personality.

Thanks anyway, for the insight into who you are as a person :-)